Thursday, November 22, 2012

Famous Jill Quotes

After receiving the much anticipated mission call for my daughter Sydni, her nervous and rather naive  mother stated the following quotes:

"I'm just relieved that she got her mission call to Antofagasta, Chile. I know that if something ever happened she could always walk home."

Of which I stated, "Yea, you're right. If the pioneers could travel from Far West to Salt Lake City, I guess Sydni  could walk from Antofagasta to Phoenix. The only difference is that the pioneers would have travel ten times their journey to equal the distance from Phoenix to Antofagasta. It's only one hemisphere away."

Later that evening Jill stated, "I'm just glad that she is in a country that does not have a lot of crime. At least we can send care packages and we know they will not be tampered with."
WOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment